Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fact: Bill Walton is Amazing


Not going to go into all the reasons here, but if you don't like Bill Walton, there is a good chance I don't like you. This was posted today on the MD board by "Wisconsin Terp":

"I mentioned in my report from Kansas City that I ran into Bill Walton outside the entrance to the college hall of fame induction. I talked to him for about a minute and asked him to sign a business card for my store Sunshine Daydream to hang on our wall of fame at the store. He pulled out one of his business cards, said to email him and he would send some good stuff for the store.

reply email:

Thanks, Happy Thanksgiving, I’ll get something out to you next week as I’ve been on the road since early Oct, all the best, Aiko !!! Aiko !!!! BW

Box came today:

1) Autographed full size basketball

2) Autographed record breaking walton gang Sports Illustrated cover.

3) Autographed Grateful Dead Hall of Honor poster

4) Autographed sheet with a picture of all of his S.I. covers

5) Autographed Celtics picture sheet

6) Autographed UCLA picture sheet

7) Autographed 2007 NBA finals program

8) Autographed legends of baketball luncheon program"

1 comment:

Scott said...

are you kidding me?!?!?