Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bowl Game Update - Erik vs. Scott

We didn't post our picks, so you'll have to trust us. Through last night: Erik is 4-3 ATS and and 4-3 against the total. That gives him 8 points. His first wild card pick was Central Michigan, and that did not pan out.

Quick sidebar: What is on the line is a gift at the Maryland gift store (if I win) or the BC gift store (if he wins) with a 20 "jelly beans" limit, we've selected each game, the over/under in each game, and then chose 3 wild cards where you need to select an underdog to win outright. You get bonus points based on the line. Fact: This is a kick ass pool that I want to break out next year to the masses (legally for no money). Each game and o/u = 1 point, each BCS game = 2 points and the championship game = 3 points.

So, anyway, Erik has 8 points.
I, have 6 points, as I have gone a brutal 1-6 ATS, but 5-2 against the total.

I'll give you the games through the weekend and come back Sunday with an update for the New Years Eve and New Years games:

Me:
ASU +3, O62
BC -4, O56
Houston +4.5, O60
Maryland +5, O48 - Maryland is my first wild card for 5 points
Wake -2.5, U48.5
C Florida -3, U57
Penn St. -5, O51.5
Colorado +3.5, O52 - Colorado is my second wild card for 4 points

Erik:
ASU +3, O62
BC -4, O56
Houston +4.5, O60
Md +5, U48
UCONN +2.5, O48.5
Miss St +3, O57
PSU -5, O51.5
Bama -3.5, U52

Erik's last two wild cards are Fresno and Georgia Tech. My other one is a biggie: Ball State

1 comment:

Scott said...

note: i SUCK in this pool