Monday, July 16, 2007

The Streak is Over

It didn't quite reach Boston Celtics level of losing, but I had gone a long time without winning anything. My basketball team is 0-5. My softball team is doing ok but we had lost the last two I played and there's been rainouts and 4th of July holidays with no game. We got swept in the BC/Holy Cross annual softball game in Needham. Scott beat me in tennis 6-1, 6-1.

Tonight, I finally got off the schnide. We won in softball 31-4 (in only 6 innings). This is the team that beat us despite us being up 8 runs going in to the last inning. A little redemption was nice. Lets see if I can parlay that into win #1 in basketball on Thursday.

Also the team we played was Wolf Greenfield. I think that is some type of jewish animal, like Maury the Monkey, Saul the Salamander, and Raccoon Rosenthal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saul the Salemander is a very holy animal. Very respected in the Jewish faith.