Monday, July 9, 2007

Drink much?



I think this might qualify for NP of the Week? Or are we not doing that? Does this fool like to get his drink on or what? Henry Earl has 946 arrests to his name as of June 28, 2007.

I found this page where you can analyze a bunch of his mugshots. I am a fan of #9, 17, 23, and 31. But apparently there is all kinds of crap about him online. This page pretty much sums it up. Safe to say Ron has a lot of work to do catch this guy. If you analyze his rap sheet, he basically gets arrested 2 to 3 times a month for intoxication....for the past 15 years. Is he causing that much of a ruckus every time? Don't they get sick of arresting him? Stay in your house and get closed?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, we should do np of the week, but maybe call it something else? are we still doing, "things i ate when my wife went to sleep?" other thoughts:
"what would I do today if I were Tom Brady?" - that should be a weekly entry.
"Playstation game of the week." And I don't mean actual "game," I'm referring to the game within the game. As in the time David Wesley hit 12 threes against you in NBA Live 97. Legendary stuff.
"Rant of the week" - Don't you hate pants, these things itch. I hope he tells us to burn our money, etc.