Saturday, November 24, 2007

For .500!!

Here we go! 5 picks, lets get to .500. And for not doing lock of the week twice in a row, I'll get you three locks for this week.

UCONN +18 @ WVU - I've seen WVU struggle vs. Louisville in a big thursday night main event. With a BCS berth on the line, I have to think UCONN stays within 18

Mizzou +1.5 @ Kansas - I think Mizzou is actually the superior team and I see Mizzou pulling off the upset in Kansas.

Auburn -4.5 vs. Alabama - Alabama sucks. Here's your lock of the week #1

Florida State +14 @ Florida - Florida defense actually sucks and I can see FSU making this a bit interesting, especially since Florida isn't playing for a BCS game (to my knowledge). Lock of the week #2

Boston College -13 vs. The U - Miami is gross. They've mailed it in. BC needs this in case they lose next week. Lock of the week #3

1 comment:

Scott said...

I sense some bbbq controversy on my line of -13. I can assure you that's what the line was today!!