Thursday, November 1, 2007

College Football Week 10 - Erik's Picks

What does it matter what I pick anymore? Flip a coin. OK, I'll stick to my guns and bet games I think will happen, even though I really should go the opposite way of everything I think. Here we go:


Wake Forest -1 over @Virginia - Riley Skinner vs Howie Long's kid

Nebraska +18.5 over @Kansas - If this were the 1990s, it'd be Nebraska -39

Troy +16.5 over @ Georgia - Troy can score and they played some BCS teams toe to toe. Georgia letdown after UF game.

Alabama +7 over @LSU - Nick Saban voodoo dolls in the Bayou won't be enough

Ball State +6.5 over @Indiana - Big crowd travelling from Muncie to Bloomington. Letterman's team holds strong.


Author's note: I did everyone a favor and didn't jinx y'all with UMD over UNC pick. Thank me Sunday.

1 comment:

Scott said...

it was actually UVA -1.5, so you should get a win for Wake.