Friday, August 31, 2007

Good Luck Erik and other notes heading to the weekend

- Erik, good luck this season. Should be a fun way to keep occupied on Friday afternoons.

- I'm ready for the Jacoby Ellsbury era to heat up and the JD Drew era to simmer down.

- I'm ready for the Eric Hinske era to end.

- I'd like to point out, that in a game that featured the NY Giants starters (for a short while) vs. the New England Patriots 2s and 3s, the Patriots won the game.

- I think Rivers was at 2 of the nuttiest games in baseball this season, and neither were in DC.

- I sincerely hope Maryland beats Nova. There is no line on this game, but I am thinking it'll be one of those real typical 16-13 Maryland wins.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

I like this weekly segment. Should make things interesting....