Monday, August 20, 2007

Git er done, Big Fella!!














Wily Mo Pena has hit his second bomb in two days for my number 2 team, the GREAT Washington Reds....er....Nationals. You wouldn't know, seeing that they have about 37 ex-Reds on the team, but that's not the point of this blog. I'm here tonight to give a big fat "I TOLD YOU SO" to anyone who would listen to me. This guy just needs at bats. He's Pedro Cerrano. He can't hit a curveball, but with enough at bats and enough repetitions, Wily Mo has proven he can deliver. The less at bats, the less success he has (and the strikeouts increase at an alarming rate). It's right there in the stats.

Well, good luck Wily. Some of us will continue to root you on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

click on "away hits" on the mlb.com gamecast. el oh el. the dot for the HR is like 600 feet away

Scott said...

I just saw it on Baseball Tonight. It was destroyed.