Friday, October 26, 2007

My Quest for .500

In my quest to finish the season over .500, I'm looking to go 4-1 this week at the very least.

Illinois -14 vs. Ball State: Finally a breather for the Fighting Illini. They've been playing with a lot of heart this season, and I like them to win big here.

Minnesota +23.5 at Michigan: I'm not convinced yet. Let's take the points here.

Texas A&M +3 vs Kansas: Love the home dog here, and College Station should be loud and crazy

Florida -8 vs. Georgia: I'm still not convinced that Florida isn't the best team in the country. THIS IS MY LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OF THE WEEK

Mississippi +18 at Auburn: Again, I'll take the points - people are pretty high on Auburn but this has the feel of an "oh shit" game.

1 comment:

Erik said...

The lock took a hit.