Friday, October 26, 2007

College Football Week 9 - Erik's Picks

South Florida -4.5 over @UConn - Assuming UConn doesn't return a fair catch for a TD.

West Virginia -6 over @Rutgers - I want the Church Lady (Dana Carvey) to yell, "Slat-on!!"

@Kentucky -14 over Mississippi State - Last time I checked, Miss St was awful and Kentucky was awesome. Fill me in if things have changed.

Kansas -3 over @Texas A&M - I can get behind a guy like Mark Mangino knowing the spread and covering.

@Washington -4 over Arizona - This is the week the Huskies get their 1st conference win. They're sched has been brutal but Jake Lockler is good.

3 comments:

Erik said...

Oh, I stayed away frm NCSU +4 Virginia.

What am I missing here? Why isn't it NCSU +20? UVA was such an obvious pick in my mind that I knew I'd end up on the wrong side of it.

Scott said...

wait south florida is an underdog??

Erik said...

fixed. I write em down on paper first, and its listed as UConn +4.5 and I never did the switch when tying.